11 ⁄ 10 2016
- Increase your visibility in your company, industry, and profession
- Cement your status as a Thought Leader and Subject Matter Expert
- Grow a powerful, targeted network of influential contacts, prospects, and potential partners
Whether you are an corporate executive, successful entrepreneur, academic administrator, published author, or thought leader, you can use LinkedIn to position yourself as an authority and trend setter in your field.
If you are like most LinkedIn users, you’ve created a bare-bones profile and built a small community of contacts. But if you are not working your account daily, posting quality content, engaging your contacts, and proactively building your network, then you are not harvesting the amazing power of LinkedIn.
Let us skyrocket your influence and visibility by positioning you as a thought leader on LinkedIn
Our first-rate staff of social media writers and LinkedIn experts plan, execute, and manage intelligent, strategic programs designed to grow your reputation as an expert and develop a powerful network.
Case Study: Partner in a Prominent Firm
This accomplished executive has a long history of achievements, but a small digital footprint.
Goals: To increase client’s visibility within his firm, enhance his thought leader status in his industry, position him as an approachable resource for clients and prospects, and build an influential network.
Actions: Designed and executed a dynamic LinkedIn management program, including a value-focused profile, intelligent content, targeted network-building strategy, group discussions, and daily engagement.
Results: Client’s visibility in his company and industry soared, as he quickly rose to the 3rd most-viewed profile in his company (out of 1,000+ people on LinkedIn) and the #1 most-viewed profile for “Professionals Like You.” Added hundreds of new, quality contacts in the first two months of campaign.
What are the Benefits of Being Active on LinkedIn?
- Increased Connections: The larger your network, the greater your ability to be found and seen by others on LinkedIn. You are only able to search for people who are within your network; and you can only appear in searches if you are in others’ networks. As you become more active on LinkedIn, you increase your first-level connections, which means that your total network grows exponentially.
Did You Know? Your network consists of first-, second, and third-level connections. Everyone you are directly connected to is a first-level connection, all of their contacts are your second-level connections, and all of their contacts are your third-level contacts. This is your network. The more people you are connected with, the greater your chances of being seen and found in searches.
- Enhanced Expert Status: Post relevant status updates daily, and you will be regarded as a thought leader, trend setter, and expert in your industry.
- Greater Visibility: As you contribute to discussions and your posts are “liked” and “shared,” your name recognition increases, and your sphere of influence grows.
- Better Company Messaging: As a key executive in your company, you are setting a good example as a brand ambassador, spreading the company’s message, sharing press releases and news, publicly welcoming new employees, and promoting current conferences, initiatives, and promotions.
- More Opportunities: Whether you are seeking potential partnerships, targeted prospects, media interviews, speaking engagements, book deals or career advancement, LinkedIn can get you closer to your goals by growing your visibility and increasing your network of contacts.
As the President of a private university, it’s essential that I am represented on social media with the highest level of professionalism and authority. Rob and his team capture my voice perfectly and post engaging content that reflects my status as an inclusive leader and a subject matter expert in higher education. They also helped to position my university as a leading institution by providing timely and relevant content about our programs and philosophy. And as an unexpected benefit, I find that I use my LinkedIn program as a clipping service. The content they post keeps me up-to-date on the latest trends and developments in my field.
~ Ron H.
What are Your Programs?
We offer three levels of service for LinkedIn:
- LinkedIn Professional (Content Creation and Consistent Posting): Social media writers develop LinkedIn status posts and group discussions that are aligned with your “brand,” “voice,” preferences, and goals. Posts are derived from your writing or outside, reputable industry sources.
Fee: $295 per month (plus one-time, $200 setup fee. Month-to-month program, cancel anytime)
- LinkedIn Executive: In addition to content creation and consistent posting as described in the LinkedIn Professional program, this option also includes community building, relationship building, and engagement with your community. Each day (Monday through Friday), your account manager performs high-level network-building activities to get you noticed, expand your connection base, and increase your visibility. Actions include extending connection invitations to people in your industry or target market, “liking” or sharing relevant posts, and joining professional groups.
Fee: $625 per month (plus one-time, $200 setup fee. Month-to-month program, cancel anytime)
- LinkedIn Leader: This intensively managed, high-octane, custom-designed program is for executives and thought leaders who want to make a strong impression quickly. The frequency of all activities is greatly expanded to reach your goals at a record-setting pace. Custom actions include starting and managing a LinkedIn professional group, creating and administering a company page, managing LinkedIn ad campaigns, or sending introductory or exploratory in-mails.
Fee: $925 per month (plus one-time, $400 setup fee. Month-to-month program, cancel anytime)
Case Study: Executive in a Fortune 100 Company
After selling his business to a tech giant and joining their team as a senior executive,
the client wanted to make his presence felt immediately
Goals: To help the client become a dominant force in his company. He transitioned from being the chief decision maker in his business to being just one of hundreds of senior executives in the new firm.
Actions: Rewrote the executive’s profile to clearly communicate his achievements and value, posted timely content to position him at the cutting edge of his specialty, expanded his network of influential contacts, engaged directly with his V.I.P. connections, and initiated insightful professional discussions.
Results: A 15% spike in connections in his already massive professional network, a substantial increase in recognition within his company and industry, and a smooth transition to his new leadership role. Combining LinkedIn with an integrated Twitter program, we achieved the client’s goal of being a ubiquitous and influential presence on social media.
Have questions? Contact us here to schedule a convenient time to chat. Find out how a professionally managed LinkedIn program can be your secret weapon to attaining your personal and business goals.
WE KEEP YOU IN THE KNOW Blog