Welcome Illustrious Guest!
We’re excited to have you join us on the Small Biz Cafe radio show.
YOUR SMALL BIZ CAFE EXPERIENCE
Rob and I want you to feel relaxed and at ease when you join us on the show. We like to laugh and have fun, and we’ll ask you questions that will show off your expertise! Check out the clip, below, from one of our recent guest interviews.
TECH REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SHOW
To ensure your best presentation, following are a few technical requirements for you to check before the day of the show. Here’s what you need:
- Internet UPLOAD speed of at least 5 Mbps. You can check yours here: www.speedtest.net
- Good lighting. Make sure there’s not strong light source behind you.
- Clear sound. It’s best to use a headset for Apple or PC if you don’t have a professional mic.
DAY OF THE SHOW
On the day of the show, we need to allow a teeny bit of time for some technical set-up. We’ll need you for that. Here are the steps to follow (and when to do them):
- At 9am ET, click on this Zoom link for a quick check-in: https://zoom.us/j/2533022192. This takes about 10 minutes and then you can leave the meeting room.
- At 11:50am ET, click the Zoom link to enter the meeting room for the show!
- Put yourself on mute (bottom left corner of the window) after we confirm that we can see and hear you.
- Take yourself off mute when we welcome you on the show.
- Put yourself back on mute when we say goodbye, or hang up (we are still live after we say goodbye to the guest).
NEXT STEPS (What We Need From You)
To prepare for the show, please fill out the form below no later than one week before the show.
Once we receive your information we’ll send you an email, by Tuesday before the show, with more details specific to our topic of discussion so you’ll feel super-prepared.