10 ⁄ 08 2016
For most people in business, posting on social media is last on the To-Do list – which is understandable, with so many other things you need to do to run your business. But without an effective, consistent social marketing campaign, ‘looking for more clients’ will quickly become the number one task on your list.
How is your social media working for you? An examination of your content will give you some valuable insight, and allow you to make significant improvements.
Social Media Content Assessment
The key to success on social media is providing valuable content that your audience needs and wants. The nature, tone, and subjects of your posts play an important role in determining your effectiveness on social media. Your content is a reflection of you, your brand, and your messaging. In short…
You are what you post.
Take some time to do an assessment of your content. Review your posts, and ask yourself these questions:
- Do my posts provide value to my target audience?
- Am I including an effective mix of text, graphics, and links?
- Am I using hashtags appropriately and effectively?
- Am I posting too much self-promotion? Not enough self-promotion?
- Am I posting at the appropriate frequency for each social network?
- Am I leveraging technology for posting to save time?
For expert answers to these questions, feel free to schedule a free consultation with us. We’ll review your platforms, and give you suggestions for improvement.
WE KEEP YOU IN THE KNOW Blog
Learn how to use social media to attract ideal prospects and turn them into customers