Social Media Account Executive (part-time)
If you are thrilled by the idea of coming to work every day in a stuffy corporate office, wearing a stuffy corporate business suit, sitting next to stuffy corporate office mates; if you get all goose-bumpy over the thought of sitting in a 6×6 cubicle day in and day out with a 5×8 photo of your 3×3 hamster on your deskette; if you relish the possibility of working in a stagnant, hair-yankingly bland company that manufactures roundish widgets or some other nondescript roundish component, then sadly, regrettably, this opportunity is not for you.
BUT IF YOU …
- Love working for a company that values and rewards initiative and consistent results …
- Do your best when you have complete control over your earning potential …
- Thrive in an environment with team-oriented, positive people who encourage and support one another …
- Are excited about the idea of helping businesses grow through social media …
Then read on! Because you may be a good fit for our company.
Ghost Tweeting (Streambank Media, LLC) is seeking a part-time sales superstar to expand our client base. We offer flexible hours, a positive company culture, and an opportunity to grow with a forward-thinking organization.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- A proven track record in generating sales. Ability to independently manage the sales process from research and initial contact through proposal development and close.
- A solid understanding of social media. Substantial personal or professional experience with one or more social networks.
- Prior experience in advertising sales or digital sales is a plus.
Our Account Executive will open accounts in both local and national markets. No long-distance travel required.
Compensation: Salary + Commission. Send salary requirements.
How to apply:
It’s easy! Please send a resume to email@example.com along with a letter. The letter needs to include:
Part of your position will be writing persuasive proposals to prospects. Consider this letter a test of these abilities.