Social Media Account Coordinator / Project Manager
Upbeat, customer-focused social media marketing company seeks a business-savvy, articulate, and detail-oriented individual to assume a pivotal role in our company’s growth.
Our Account Coordinator will be adept at performing diverse functions, including writing compelling social media posts, managing customer accounts, and maximizing the retention of our amazing customer base.
This is a part-time position, Monday through Friday, 9:00 am to 2:00 pm, in our Freehold, New Jersey, location.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Superior Writing and Editing Abilities: You have a creative flair and your writing is crisp, clear, and grammatically correct. A major component of this position is drafting and editing social media content, blog articles, proposals, website copy, marketing materials, and customer correspondence.
- Communication and Interpersonal Skills: You can build an immediate rapport with customers, resolve issues quickly and diplomatically, clearly present programs to prospects and existing customers, and professionally represent our company in all outside interactions. You thrive in a culture where customers are valued.
- Social Media Knowledge: You have an understanding of several social media platforms. Expertise in one or more platforms is preferred.
- Project Management Skills: You will liaise with our account management team to coordinate projects, onboard new clients, monitor account results, and ensure the consistent delivery of exceptional service.
- Work Ethic: You take full ownership of your responsibilities and outcomes. Your job is not merely a series of tasks; your efforts are focused on producing results.
- A four-year college degree.
At the start, you will function as an account manager and social media writer, and when you are up to speed on our policies and procedures, your role will transform into a leadership position, with a primary goal of keeping our customers thrilled.
|If you feel you meet the above requirements, and you are excited about the possibility of working with us, please send the following to email@example.com