Job: Social Media Writer / Account Manager (part-time)
Located in Central New Jersey
Upbeat, customer-focused social media marketing company seeks talented writer to add to our team! Do you dream of a job where you get paid to be on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn? Here is an excellent opportunity to apply your writing talents while doing something you love.
And get this: You can work for us from the comfort of your own home! You will be required to make periodic trips to our Freehold (NJ) office, but a majority of the work is done from home. Hours are flexible during the day – but you must be available each day, Monday through Friday.
- Researching websites, videos, and other materials for social media writing assignments.
- Crafting succinct, compelling posts for Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Google+.
- Writing informative blog posts on a wide range of topics.
- Managing and maintaining clients’ presence on social media sites.
- Engaging directly with our clients’ followers.
Our amazing clients are in diverse industries and include senior corporate executives, product and service businesses, global politicians, entrepreneurs, humanitarians, and celebrities.
We value our employees and understand that they are the backbone of our business. Our team members love their jobs because they enjoy the flexibility, support, and openness that we provide.
- Excellent writing skills. This means your writing is crisp, structurally sound, grammatically correct, energetic, and creative.
- A strong understanding of at least one social media network. Training will be provided, but you must understand social media terminology and objectives.
- Deadline-driven and detail-oriented. Assignments must be completed on time with a high degree of accuracy.
- Ability to establish priorities, manage your own schedule, and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Live near Freehold, NJ, and be able to attend training and meetings in our office. This job is not open to people out of state.
We pay by project, based upon the rate of $15 – 20 per hour. You will start with a few assignments and your workload will increase as we on-board new clients.
Want to catch our attention? Show us that you know how to complete an assignment properly by writing an email that actually addresses the above requirements.
Want to blow us away? Show us that you “get” social media by writing a tweet or LinkedIn post announcing that you just applied for a job with us.
If you have a social media presence now or have written social media posts in the past, feel free to send us links to your accounts. Please attach one or two writing samples.
Email your application to email@example.com