Did you celebrate Random Acts of Kindness Week last week? Unfortunately, we confess, we forgot to blog about it until today. Luckily, however, being kind doesn’t have an expiration date. Here are some random acts of kindness that you can do any day of the year.
How to perform Random Acts of Kindness on Social Media:
- Send messages to your favorite bloggers, tweeters or followers. Tell them how much you appreciate their blogs, or how their witty tweets brighten your day.
- Reach out to someone on social media that you haven’t talked to in awhile. It’s good to reconnect.
- Donate to an online charity, or go to one of the dozens of websites that lets you donate with just a click. Google “donation with a click” to find some. Every little bit helps.
- Promote a great blogger or tweeter to your followers. Or promote a few!
- Facebook now allows you to send gifts to friends. Send a surprise to one of your best pals!
For more ideas, on social media and off, take a look at the Random Acts of Kindness site: