Posting on social media is often last on your To-Do list, which is understandable, since you have to do so many other things to run your business. But without an effective social marketing campaign, “looking for clients” will quickly become the number one task on your list.
How is your social media going? An examination of your content will give you some valuable insight, and allow you to make significant improvements.
Social Media Content Assessment
The key to success on social media is providing valuable content that your audience needs and wants. The nature, tone, and subjects of your posts play an important role in determining your effectiveness on social media. Your content is a reflection of you, your brand, and your messaging. In short…
Review your posts, and ask yourself these questions:
- Do my posts provide value to my target audience?
- Am I including an effective mix of text, graphics, and links?
- Am I using hashtags appropriately and effectively?
- Am I posting at the appropriate frequency for each social network?
- Am I posting too much self-promotion? Not enough self-promotion?
- Am I leveraging technology for posting to save time?
For a comprehensive analysis of your social media presence – including content, profiles, engagement and marketing, let one of our senior strategists review your campaigns and identify your strengths and weaknesses. We will show you what you are doing right, what you need to stop doing immediately, and what you should be doing going forward.
Get more information on our complete social media assessment and strategy.