Have you ever noticed how easy it has become to tune out the clutter on social media? Think about it: as soon as you log on, you’re bombarded by tons of people’s posts that basically scream look at me! It all starts to blend together until nothing really stands out anymore because everyone is doing the same thing.
But what if standing out was as simple as using a different approach? Instead of trying to compete for attention in a way that is basically the equivalent of trying to shout in a room full of shouting people, what if you tried a different approach that is sure to get you noticed? Today’s episode explains exactly how to do that.
Listen to the Full Episode:
What You’ll Discover In Today’s Episode:
- Three simple ways to stand out on social media.
- What makes you more valuable to someone than your content.
- The most brilliant marketing ploy Nika has ever seen.
- One way to make sharing others’ content even more powerful.
Ideas Worth Sharing:
Resources & Links:
- Nika Stewart: Facebook | Twitter | Linkedin
- Ghost Tweeting – The Shine Podcast
- The Shine Podcast in iTunes | Stitcher
Enjoy the show? Use the Links Below to Subscribe: